Sales reconciliation on Amazon Seller Central is a tedious task and many e-retailers would agree to it. This is because it involves a detailed tallying between your chart of accounts and sales, taxes, fees, and so on. Reconciliation is a term used in accounting where the two sets of records are matched to ensure that inward transaction is as per the sale.
When it comes to data reconciliation with Amazon, there are several factors involved. Firstly, Amazon reserves some balance of your payment. The amount is held against returns or refunds, and this does not reflect in the traditional statement. It becomes difficult to match the commission against sale across each category. In such a case, it becomes difficult to manage the reconciliation. This is where Sirius Alpha can you.
How Does Sirius Alpha Help in Amazon Bookkeeping
- Data Mapping: Sirius helps you by mapping your financial data into an accounting system like Tally or QuickBooks.
- Tracking Cost of Sales: The data is divided into different portions that enable you to easily track the margin of your sale.
- Gain Valuable Insights: You can utilize Sirius Alpha data analytics to gain valuable insights from your sales data on sales and profit margin.
- Customized Reporting: We offer dedicated account management support, which means you get a chance to work with a dedicated account manager. This allows us to deliver attention to every client. Customized reports that you receive will offer you a better view of your finances and make better business decisions.
- Take Advantage of Expertise: When working with Sirius Alpha, you can interact with subject matter experts in Amazon and eCommerce.
- Cost Saving: By seeking our services, you can be assured of accuracy and 60% overall cost reduction due to efforts and complexities involved in Amazon Bookkeeping.